TSL is the leading trainer in Food Science, Food Safety, Quality Systems and Regulatory Compliance in the Caribbean. Programmes are geared to provide an understanding of US, EU, and Canadian regulatory requirements, as well as how to produce compliant products and implement compliant systems.
Among the programmes are US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Grocery Manufacturer Association Science and Education Foundation (GMA-SEF), and International HACCP Alliance (IHA) recognized and certified programmes, as well as courses in market-driven standards such as SQF Edition 8, GMP, HACCP, BRC, and Global G.A.P. Other programmes include Packaging & Labelling, Internal Auditing, and Thermal Processing.
TSL also provides customized training on-site for customers. Clients include companies in the manufacturing, production and export sectors as well as governments, public sector institutions, and regional and international organizations. We have provided training for clients from Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Canada, The United States of America, the United Kingdom, throughout the Caribbean, Curacao, Peru, Botswana, and Cote d’Ivoire.
A partial listing of general training courses is provided below. For a full listing, please contact us for further information and quotations.
Internationally Certified Courses
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) – FSPCA- Approved and Certified Course
- HACCP – GMA*/IHA Certified**
- Better Process Control School – GMA* Certified
- Understanding the FDA’s Produce Rule – Produce Safety Alliance (PSA) Approved and USDA Certified
Selected Other Courses
- Introduction to Food Safety and GMPs
- Developing Pest Control and Sanitation Programmes
- Implementing Effective Traceability and Recall Programmes
- Implementing Compliant Food Safety & Quality Systems
- Ensuring Product Development Success
- Accessing and Developing Export Markets
- Introduction to Compliant Export Packaging and Labelling
- Good Agricultural Practices (GAP),
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- LACF Inspections – The Basics
- Internal Auditing
- Preparing your Business for
* Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA)
** International HACCP Alliance (IHA)
Technical Training Schedule